In keeping with the Irish heritage of the Sister’s of Mercy, the Celtic cross has been used as the crest for the school. Our Motto is explained below.
Harmony, Faith, Integrity
Together we grow in:
- Developing a sense of belonging, co-operation and caring within our Catholic community
- Promoting an understanding and love of oneself and one’s neighbour
- Engendering a sense of hope, wonder and joy in living
- Nurturing the gifts and talents of all members of our College community
- Becoming responsible stewards of all creation.
- Striving to become a faith-filled, compassionate community
- Living in a loving relationship with Jesus and each other
- Respecting our traditions and heritage
- Developing resilient and reflective community members
- Nurturing a passion for lifelong learning.
- Empowering the leadership potential of all
- Developing a social conscience imbued with a sense of justice, mercy, tolerance and respect
- Becoming informed decision makers
- Achieving a dynamic balance of mind, body and spirit.